Friday, December 13, 2013

Alien (A,B,C,D) of X

For me is the (question of) Man.
For me is the (desire of) Animals.
For you is the thought of me, unfulfilled
full of expectation this, exceptionally
a compromised feeling.

I can see. I can hear. I can hear me seeing.
I can see me sing. This lightness.
I can feel me tasting. This heaviness.
I taste me moving. On.

I am but a picture of myself
a portrait of my  recollections
I have split apart, or rather
lived apart from myself.
Too long and too far.

Everyday i wake up and call out
my feet! my arms, come to me
I need to move. I need to feel the world
Why are you not at my service?
Am i not your master?

Everyday my eyes see
and they request my heart to feel
The server is busy, and your request
will be processed shortly.
Thank you for waiting, please accept a token.

There is so many sunsets in me,
so many smiles, plenty of bruises
waiting for a verdict, on the feeling of it.
I am an alien, living in some alien body.
Synchronization is living.

No comments: