Sunday, March 25, 2007

Tonight, Tonight

Tonight, in a moment of weakness,
I did look into my heart, to gaze upon that place
Hidden in its deep floral camouflage
Embroidered into these pulsing walls
Where my blood sleep next to your memory

Tonight, I shall recollect those memories
Of when I was released from interpreting
The meanings of hidden knowledge
To touch primal unpainted skin, silken
The stars and dark fabrics, moon and eyes

Tonight, I open the space between earth and stone
To uncover the living creatures, banished,
Burdened to carry a moment that moved time itself.
Stars, how you jealously watched through walls
What unfolded into a monument draped in musk and hibiscus.

That night, I was freed by a diffusion of colors
To my skin as it turned, a chameleon disco
That burned passion into ashes, skin into flame
Crystal towers fading into clouds of hue,
Rains joyously silent, blurred by distant tears.

That night, the pyramids stood tall again
As they watched history unveil its devious dagger
That plowed through hearts, joining them forever
into the centimeter of seconds that lasted
Forging a kingdom of silent green valleys

That night, diamonds and rubies tarnished shyly
With the silver glimmers of one lost kiss
That flew through the world until it was broken
To look into your shaded eyes, that shot arrows of perfume
Wounded in pleasure, they still pulse within me.

That night, I traveled through your tresses
Falling down cliffs of endless warm skin
The golden landscapes of your cheeks
The expertly folded origami of your ear
The enclosed labyrinth of your fingers

That night, desire suffocated the air
Like the sea, silent and menacing with potential
Flowing superfluously, through suspended souls
Lost as birds in space, aiming for a distant constellation
That ever glittered all through an effortless journey.


Tonight, Tonight, Tonight
till light,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOoohh lala... such imagery ..
"As they watched history unveil its devious dagger" "That burned passion into ashes, skin into flame"....

Awesome...

foniboki said...

quite nice

Unknown said...

damn.. that was quite a play of words.. now I want you to make love to me..hehe :) words sure can be powerful.. that was really sensual..

Livehack said...

Hi Nish. So u chose to let me have the last word after all? hmmm

Yo Foniboki, thanks. Hope u didnt feel obligated to leave a comment after i bombarded your blog.

Shanu: O behave!..dont think its THAT good!(Mills&Boons here i come)