Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Mental note to you

I will not die for you,obviously,
I cannot live for you, surely
but there is something annoying
that makes me wonder of perhapses

perhaps i am to you as much as u are to me.
This is not cause enough for such confusion
i feel lost at the edge of a cliff, thoughtful
i feel that i will fly away if i let myself fall

I can talk endlessly of beautiful things,
Perhaps i can lure you by words such as:
my heart follows your smile to my mouth, or
your radiance is the vacuum of my thougths

or somethings stupid/plausible like
your scent is my drug, your touch is salvation
my heartbeat echoes your fluttering eyelids, ha!
But why or why would i want to do that?

What amazes me is that i stopped to think
this matter has been decided, period.
Much time i have spent to conquer desire,
Only your conquest of my rationality,
would make make me submit to a partial feeling.

No comments: